- How do the gift cards work? / How do I use a gift card on the Gardencup site?
You can purchase a gift card for yourself or someone else on the gift card page. The recipient will receive the gift card by email with its corresponding gift card number. The recipient should use the gift card number at checkout in the Discount Codes / Gift Card redemption box.
- Who is paying for subsequent subscriptions?
A: The recipient will be automatically enrolled in recurring charges following their first order. They will be responsible for the autoshipment charges, but can cancel their subscription anytime.
- How do I check the balance on my gift card?
A: The balance of a gift card can be checked anytime on our Gift Cards page using the "Check Balance" feature.
- Can I make a purchase for more than the amount remaining on my gift card?
A: Of course! If using a gift card, once the card has maxed out the remaining balance will need to be covered by another payment method, such as a credit card, at checkout.
- Can someone cancel their subscription after using the gift card?
A: Absolutely, anyone can cancel their subscription anytime by logging in to their account, going to Manage this Pack, scrolling down, and selecting "Cancel Subscription."
- What does receiving a gift card look like?
A: The recipient will receive an email with the digital gift card you selected, and a gift card number to redeem at check out. Your gift message and sender name will also be enclosed.
- I'm purchasing a gift card for an active customer
If you are purchasing a gift card for an active customer, please have them reach out to customer care if they need help redeeming.